Privacy- en Cookiebeleid
Effective Date: May 25, 2018
Who are we?
Holiday park guide is responsible within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act (Wbp). Holiday park guide, located at Rondweg 168, 8262 GT Kampen, trading under the name ("", "we" or "we"), respects the privacy of visitors and users of its website www. ("Website"), as well as the privacy of its customers placing an order through these channels. This policy sets out what information we collect in the context of using our Website and from you as a customer, and how we further use and protect this information.
This privacy statement is regularly updated to clarify our practices and reflect new or different privacy practices, such as when we add new services, functionality or features to the site. If we make significant changes, we will notify you either by email (sent to the email address provided in your account), by posting a notice on the site or using other methods. You can determine when this version of the privacy statement has been adopted by referring to the "Effective Date" above.
You understand that your continued use of the site after we have sent notice of our changes to the privacy statement means that the collection, monitoring, processing and use of your personal information is subject to the updated privacy statement. If you object to certain changes, you can change your account settings or close your account as described below.
2. Information we collect
Allows you to search and book accommodations online. In the context of our services, we can collect your data in two ways:
Information provided by you
Holiday park guide collects data provided by you such as your email address and password when you register as a new customer and create an account. We also collect your order details such as your name, (delivery and billing) address, telephone number and payment details when you place an order with us (and, if the order is sent to someone else, the name and address details of the recipient for whom the order is sent. order is intended). Your e-mail address is used to send the confirmation of your order. We may also collect your contact details when you participate in our contests or when you give us your opinion, for example by means of a review about a product. In addition to creating an account, we may also collect your e-mail address separately when you subscribe to our newsletter via the Website.
We collect the following personal information when you use the site:
- Verification and identification data (e.g. your name, email address, password). This information is necessary to set up your account and log in to your account. If you do not provide this, we may not be able to provide our services to you;
- Basic personal data (e.g. your first name, last name and salutation);
- Contact information (e.g. your postal address, telephone number and email address). We need some of this information, such as your mailing address, to deliver products to you and we will not be able to perform these services if you do not provide this information;
- Information about your contacts with Holiday park guide (e.g. email and chat messages on our site and user-generated content).
Information we collect automatically
Holiday park guide also collects data that we receive based on your use of our services, your visit to our Website and any other websites that are accessible from our Website. For example, we collect your IP address and the type of browser you use, but also the pages you visit, the date and time of your visit or use and how you use our Website.
This personal data includes the following::
- Analytical data (e.g. web page history information), including data collected from cookies and other device identification means;
- Profile information (e.g. display of pages and deals on the site, click data, and information about the website from which you clicked to our site). This may contain information about your location. For geolocation data collected from your mobile device, we will only collect it with your consent;
- Device data (e.g. Mac address, IP address and advertising identifiers).
We collect the personal data described above at different stages of your relationship with us when you:
- register, subscribe to the newsletter, or create an account with us;
- open or reply to emails or messages from us;
- visit an online page that displays our ads or content;
- purchase products or services on or through the site;
- connect to, log in to, or link to the site using social networking tools;
- comment on the online communities section of the site, or by posting a review
We also create profiles about you based on the personal information you provide to us or collected from you, as described above. We do this to provide you with offers that we think you may be interested in purchasing. The content of the profile includes:
- Information about marketing segments. For example, if you book holidays in the Netherlands, we can infer that you are interested in these types of related products;
- Audience data. We create audiences based on parameters such as gender, age and location (e.g. men aged 25-35 in your city), and if your personal data matches those audiences, you will be assigned to them. This is to ensure that you can receive relevant offers;
- Activity data. Based on your interactions with our communications, we generate personal information about how much communications you would like to receive so that we don't send you more than is useful to you.
3. How do we further use your data?
Your data can be used for the following purposes:
Managing your account
You can create your own account on our Website. In this account we store, among other things, your name, (delivery and invoice) address, telephone number and your e-mail address. We also store information about your previous bookings that you have made, so that you can find and view your bookings faster.
Direct marketing, co-branded offers and sending newsletters
We may use your information for direct marketing purposes in order to send you commercial information or an offer about our products and services via email, direct mail, telephone (including SMS and push notifications) or other media. This information or offers may also be placed on a ´co-branded´ prepared in collaboration with a partner or an affiliate of us and will then contain products or services of that third party. You can sign up for our newsletter which is sent by email or direct mail. This way you stay informed about special offers and our new or additional products and services. If you no longer appreciate receiving our commercial information such as our newsletter, you can always let us know by contacting our Customer Service. If this concerns our commercial e-mails, please click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the e-mail.
Reviews and comments
We would like to hear about your experiences with our Website and of course our products. If you give us a review, for example via Social Media or to our Customer Service, we can use such a review (or part thereof) for any purpose, on the understanding that we will not use your review in combination with your name or other personal data. . Only with your prior and explicit permission will we continue to use your review (or part of it) together with your name (or other personal data) that you have given us.
Promotional actions and contests
If you participate in a promotion or contest, we will ask you for your name, address, telephone number or email address and you may share other material such as your photos. With this information we can carry out the promotion or competition, let the prize winner(s) know that they have won and, after obtaining permission to do so, announce the names of the prize winner(s) via our Website, newsletter and/or Social Media. .
Maintenance, statistical analysis and improvement of our services
Improving our Customer Service
In order to be able to help you quickly with questions, our Customer Service uses your data such as your name and your order number. Our Customer Service may take notes during the conversation with you to record why you contacted us and what solution we provided you. Such data relating to our Customer Service is also held by us. This is useful if you contact us at another time. If you contact our Customer Service by phone, email or live chat, we may record and store the conversation for quality monitoring and training purposes. In this way you help us analyze and improve our Customer Service.
4. Transfer to third parties
We only make your data available to third parties as set out above. This is done only for purposes as described or compatible with this Policy. Our employees and third parties engaged by us are obliged to observe the confidentiality of your data and the content of this Policy. In addition, we will only provide your personal data to third parties if we have obtained your prior consent, are legally obliged to do so or in the event of a merger, takeover, reorganization or similar event.
For example, we use a third party for:
- Taking care of the internet environment of Holiday park guide;
- Taking care of newsletters and invitations.
5. Security of your data
Holiday park guide handles your data with the utmost care, which may include personal data. We have taken various technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against loss or unlawful use. Therefore, we recommend that you choose your password with care and do not share it with others! We have taken the following measures, among others:
- All persons who can take cognizance of your data on behalf of Holiday park guide are bound by confidentiality.
- We have a username and password policy on all our systems;
- We pseudonymise and ensure the encryption of personal data if there is reason to do so;
- We make backups of the personal data in order to be able to restore it in the event of physical or technical incidents;
- We regularly test and evaluate our measures;
- Our employees are informed about the importance of the protection of personal data.
Holiday park guide uses the following types of cookies:
Functional cookies: these cookies are necessary to visit our Websites and use our services. These cookies are intended to facilitate the use of our Website and therefore store your personal settings, which items have been added to your shopping cart and whether a certain message has already been shown to you in order to prevent you from seeing it again..
Analytical cookies: these cookies keep track of the use of our Website via Google Analytics. These statistics give us insight into, among other things, how often our Website is visited, which parts of our Websites visitors find most interesting, which products are viewed by you and which functionalities you have applied. This data is used for statistical analyzes of visit, use and click behaviour. We do this to continuously improve our Website and make it as user-friendly as possible.
Tracking cookies: these cookies are used to keep track of which websites and pages you visit in addition to our Website in order to collect data about your browsing history. This data allows us to show you advertisements that are more relevant to you and more closely related to your interests. For example, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and to measure the effectiveness of our digital advertising campaigns. They are placed by third party ad networks on behalf of and with permission.
Social Media and other third party cookies: when you visit our Website, content may also be offered by companies other than . These companies may also place cookies on your computer. If you share certain content via social media networks such as Facebook or Twitter, these third parties may also place cookies on your computer. It is important to note that we do not have access to or control over cookies chosen by third parties. We recommend that you check the websites of these third parties for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
7. Your rights (inspection, correction and opposition)
Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act, you can request us to inspect your personal data. In addition to inspection, you may also request us to correct or supplement your data if you have noticed errors or if you would like this for another reason. The same applies to a request to delete or block your personal data if it is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, or if it is otherwise processed in violation of a statutory regulation. If you want to view the personal data that Holiday park guide has recorded about you or if you want to change data because it is incorrect or incomplete, or if you want to have it removed or protected, you can contact Holiday park guide by e-mail, Holiday park guide will inform you within four weeks which personal data it processes about you and whether it will or can comply with any request for removal, blocking or improvement.
8. Applicable law and disputes
9. Changes and questions